Ratanak International is a Christ-centered organization committed to serving the people of Cambodia by being an agent of change in Cambodia's social, economic, and spiritual landscape.
We see Cambodian people, once vulnerable, oppressed and exploited, living in Christian Freedom with dignity with access to social services, health care and quality education.
Statement of Faith
We accept wholeheartedly the revelation of God given in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments and confess the faith therein set forth and summarized in such historic statements of the Christian church as the Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed. We here explicitly assert doctrines that are regarded as crucial to the understanding and proclamation of the gospel and to practical Christian living.
- The sovereignty and grace of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration of Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, bringing everyone under God's judgment.
- The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole ground of redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin.
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The unity and common priesthood of all believers, who together form the one universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head.
- The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The requirement that the Church be active in establishing and sustaining justice for the oppressed in accordance with the desires of God made clear in Scripture.
Legal Name: Ratanak Foundation
Legal Standing: Federally incorporated as a "Public Foundation" in Canada under Letters Patent issued May 28th, 1996 and subsequently re-designated as a "Charitable Organization" to allow for expanded operations, effective June 1st, 1999 under the same name.
Charitable Registration Number: 894452796RR0001
Fiscal Accountability: All business and financial dealings of Ratanak International are carried out in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) of Canada. Furthermore Ratanak International is subjected to an external audit process conducted annually by Fairholm & Co. Inc. Chartered Accountants of Richmond, British Columbia.
For additional financial information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Administration and Control: Projects in Cambodia are required to conform to reporting protocols as established and required by Ratanak International. Projects are monitored on an ongoing basis by our 'in country' Project Coordinator, Tea Chan Sotheary, an internationally trained financial administrator and project manager.
In addition, actively funded projects in Cambodia are visited and observed by Ratanak International's Canadian staff or representative of the Board of Directors at least once annually.
For more information please contact email@example.com